As the East Coast is being blanketed by snow thanks to #Blizzard2016, I have assembled my top picks for braving the weather in case missing brunch, Saturday afternoon shopping, or planned social events is not in your repertoire. Get ready to lace up, wrap up, & get out into the snow with my top 5 winter weather essentials – straight from a Wisconsin gal who knows how to battle a blizzard.
- Express Long Down Filled Toggle Puffer Coat
- Banana Republic Shearling-Flap Crossbody
- Sorel Lace Herringbone Boot
- Target Shine Coated Knit Beanie with Pom
- J. Crew Shrunken Boy Shirt
Live your life. Love your style.