With the weather in Wisconsin rollercoaster-ing between mornings in the 40’s and days nearing the 70’s, dressing for the temperatures always proves challenging. Thankfully, a simple and proven strategy that I like to employ is always carrying my denim trucker or a light jacket with me wherever I go and toting a cute bag big enough to toss it (and my other essentials) in when I no longer need it!
On one such windy, spring-like day, I opted for a drapey blue tank from Vince Camuto, my go-to 311 Shaping Skinny Jeans in white from Levi’s, my Ex-Boyfriend Trucker from Levi’s, this beautifully woven Cay Tote from Stella & Dot, and my new favorite slip-on gold loafers from J.Crew. I finished the look with my new DiffxJoJo aviators from Diff Eyewear and a statement necklace from Stella as well!
It’s hard not to smile when the sun is shining on your face and your outfit is both comfortable and stylish!
- Sunglasses – Diff Eyewear JoJo Edition Cruz (on sale for $37.50!)
- Tank Top – Pleat Back Core Blouse by Vince Camuto (Nordstrom Rack – only $19.75)
- Denim Trucker – Levi’s Ex-Boyfriend Trucker in Dream of Life
- Necklace – Collage Statement Necklace by Stella & Dot
- White Jeans – Levi’s 311 Skinny Jeans in Under the Sun (on sale for $39.98 in white!)
- Tote – Cay Tote by Stella & Dot
- Loafers – J.Crew Charlie Loafers in Metallic Leather