Though I don’t particularly follow the whole ‘no white after Labor Day until Memorial Day’ adage, I thoroughly enjoy rocking my favorite pair of white denim boyfriend jeans or skinnies in the summer! Touting two large hits of destruction (hello, leg ventilation), these Levi’s 501’s are my go-to for a comfy, casual, and not-so-clean summer look! Paired with this adorable white and grey striped tee with a ruffled edge, this outfit made all of my monochrome dreams come true!
I finished off this look with one of my favorite blingy wreath necklaces, and a matching arm party for jewelry.
This look was definitely one of my favorites from this summer! Feminine details, all the sparkle, and a great contrast with destructed denim!
- Top – Banana Republic Cotton Ruffle Tee
- Jeans – Levi’s Boyfriend Jeans (similar)
- Wedges – J.Crew Corsica Espadrille Wedges in Metallic Suede
- Necklace – J.Crew Layered Circle Necklace (similar)
- Purse – Stella & Dot Chelsea Saddle Bag
- Watch – MVMT White/Rose Gold Signature Series Watch
- Bracelets – Banana Republic Golden Bows Cuff and Banana Republic Beaded Floral Shine Bracelet (similar)