I am so in love with fabulous floral prints these days, especially with a black background! In soft fabrics and flowy silhouettes, they are my go-to’s for work, weekend errands, or a night out with friends. I love this black, blue, & green floral top from Banana Republic with it’s black seaming and ruffled sleeves, can be worn casually with some destroyed denim or dressed up with some black pants and wedges – but alway topped with gold jewelry like this layered necklace and hammered hoops from Stella & Dot.
Keeping up with my white denim addiction, I love this black and white floral print tank with ruffles from Banana Republic Factory topped with a long black cardigan from Cabi and this extremely versatile multi-layer necklace from Stella & Dot. This necklace is an amazing find for any season – it can be worn in a variety of different ways since you can remove layers! Wear it as a choker, gold longer layers, pink and black long layers, or all together.
- Banana Republic Floral Flutter Sleeve Top
- Stella & Dot Gold Hammered Hoops
- Stella & Dot Kari Layered Necklace
- Banana Republic Factory Print Ruffle Tank (now 50% off)
- Banana Republic Factory Open-Front Pointelle Cardigan (similar)
- Levi’s Boyfriend Jeans (similar)
- Stella & Dot Black Chevron Aviators
- Stella & Dot Terney Layered Necklace