On my recent trip to Dallas for StyleCon, I couldn’t resist putting together a few outfits full of my favorite trends for Fall – ruffles, embroidery, suede, block heels, and tassel earrings.
This was by far my favorite look of the weekend! These embroidered jeans are so adorable with their true blue finish, authentic whiskers and destruction, and two hits of rose embroidery.
They were the perfect partner for my suede block heels in a deep burgundy tone. Stylish and oh so comfortable for a busy day at StyleCon. I finished off the look with this amazing black ruffle sleeve and hem blouse, deep burgundy tassel earrings, and gold bracelets. Can’t complain about this style – and the view!
Shop the Look:
- Women’s Gibson Ruffled Handkerchief Hem Top • Gibson • $32.83
- Women’s Levi’s 501 Floral Embroidered Crop Taper Jeans • $128
- Women’s J. Crew Evelyn Pump • J.Crew • $219
- Riva Tassel Earrings • $49
- Celine Wrap Bracelet • $49–59