Can’t resist a little bit of blush and velvet for a perfect fall day in Wisconsin. All I’m missing is a little peak of sunshine and it’ll make for a great day!
This velvet moto jacket was a must-have when I first saw it in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale in late Summer. I’ve been waiting for the perfect outfits and occasions to bust it out, and no better day than my birthday!
I paired it with a super comfortable gray cold-shoulder top and a statement necklace on top. I love how classic blush and silver look together!
This silver bow bracelet was a birthday gift and I love how it’s so simple but adds that little extra – especially when paired with a pink/silver wrap bracelet and some beaded bracelets! If you should the beaded bracelets from Stella & Dot during the month of October, all net proceeds go to support Bright Pink, a non-profit organization focused on breast cancer awareness! Talk about shopping for a great cause!
I kept is comfortable with a pair of medium wash blue jeans with a released hem and my black embellished sneakers. Cute, casual, and of course I’m rocking my signature color! Shop the look below…
- Levi’s 501 Frayed Hem Jeans • Levi’s • $58.80
- Women’s Bcbgeneration Velvet Moto Jacket • BCBGeneration • $120.60
- Mia Cold Shoulder Knit Tee • $69
- Amelia Sparkle Necklace • $129
- Women’s Badgley Mischka Barre Crystal Embellished Slip-On Sneaker • Badgley Mischka • $105–111
- Edni Wrap Bracelet • $59
- Fortitude Wishing Bracelet • $24
Happy Thursday, lovelies!