I’ve never met a ruffle in my life that I didn’t like. Not even during my childhood tap dance days and I needed to wear those white socks with the lace ruffles around the ankle with my tap shoes. I love adding feminine details to any outfit, especially when it comes in my signature color.
This long ruffled coat from Banana Republic’s Collection by Olivia Palermo is hands down my favorite purchase this fall season. It’s an amazing, statement making piece that instantly adds a sophisticated but fun component to any outfit!
I kept it pretty simple with this look, or as simple as a pale pink topcoat with layers of ruffles across the back can be. Paired with a classic black shirt, comfy skinny jeans in a dark wash, and my go to burgundy block heels, this outfit is just dressy enough for a night out but also felt casual and cool.
I opted for a little more texture with the suede heels and statement earrings. These blush + silver + black earrings from Stella & Dot were the best finishing touch to this look. Not to mention the unique beading and feather detail on the bottom of the earrings, this was a pale pink dream for a Friday night out.
- Banana Republic x Olivia Palermo | Ruffle Accent Topcoat • Banana Republic • $198 (exact) – Get this coat for 50% off now-11/21 on bananarepublic.com! No code needed!
- Women’s Gibson Ruffled Handkerchief Hem Top • Gibson • $32.83 (exact)
- Levi’s 311 Shaping Skinny Ankle Jeans • Levi’s • $39.99–49.99 (exact)
- Cabernet • J.Crew Factory • $59 (exact)
- Covet Pave Intention Necklace • $298 (exact)
- Black Feather Constantine Chandelier Earrings • $59 (exact)
- Teagan Pendant in Rose Gold & White Howlite • $54 (exact)