There’s nothing I love more when the temps are dropping than a beautiful plaid scarf to warm up and wrap up with! I’ve developed quite a collection of scarves (you have to in Wisconsin where I live), so I love mixing and matching them with new outfits, plus adding a new one here and there to keep things fresh! This pink + blue + white pick was actually a scarf I won from ILY Mix and the fabulous blogger behind What Rive Wore on Instagram! I always hesitate to enter contests on the ‘gram because for some the chances of winning may be so low, but I am happy I tossed my name in the hat for this one! I love this scarf so much – with the mixture of the light/dark blues, light pink, deep burgundy, and white, it’s a beautiful option moving into Winter.
My love of sparkle led me to incorporate a few metallic pieces in this look in neutral colors. I love this tote from Stella & Dot with a slightly worn look, but still enough shimmer to satisfy. In a similar tone and style, I opted for my Tom’s lace-up wedges on the bottom to add a little heightened sophistication to the look! (See what I did there..ha).
Pairing this scarf with my deep red/raspberry coat and deep blue jeans pulls from some of the deeper colors in the scarf and allows the pastels and white to really pop!
Shop the Full Look:
- Cocoon coat in Italian stadium-cloth wool • J.Crew • $350 (similar)
- Free People Cameron Brushed Plaid Scarf • Free People • $58 (similar)
- Ocean Blue & Pastel Plaid Blanket Scarf (exact, but currently sold out! Hop on their list to be notified when it’s back in stock)
- Levi’s 311 Shaping Skinny Ankle Jeans • Levi’s • $36.99–39.99 (exact)
- Bleecker Tote • $129 (exact – PLUS FREE GIFT WITH $100+ PURCHASE)
- Chevron Aviator Sunglasses – Black • $98 (exact)
- Taupe Suede Women’s Desert Wedges • Toms • $54.99 (similar)