Christmas Eve and Day are approaching fast and I cannot wait! The festivities truly begin tomorrow when Jeff and I pick up my brother from the train station in Milwaukee and then head up north! First stop is a holiday party at our good friends in Green Bay for a bit in the afternoon and then we’re off to Oshkosh for my family’s Ugly Christmas Sweater Party at night!
Christmas Eve is when we go to church in the afternoon and then have dinner, gift exchange, and some karaoke at my Aunt and Uncles house in the evening! The food and drinks are always good, the singing is always bad, but it’s always a blast!
I always like to get a little dressed up on Christmas Eve – typically I’ll opt for a dress or skirt and I am loving the idea of this green dress from J.Crew for a cozy but classy choice.
I certainly love to add a little bit of sparkle to every outfit, which is why I fell in love with these sequin earrings and bracelet from Stella & Dot. They are perfect for a Christmas or New Year’s Party or any day you want to add a hint of fun to a casual outfit!
But the sparkle doesn’t end there! I absolutely love these block heels with sparkle detail as well! They’re low enough for me to be comfortable but still add a lot of fun and interest to this outfit!
I finished off the look with my evergreen coat to stay warm and either my gold/oyster mermaid sequin clutch or a metallic gold wristlet! So many other options that would look cute as well – a multi-color sequin clutch, black purse or handbag, or a bright contrasting colored purse would look great as well!
Shop the Look:
- Long-sleeve sheath dress • J.Crew • $98 (exact)
- Women’s Spanx Luxe High Waist Shaping Pantyhose • Spanx • $32 (exact)
- Confetti Link Bracelet $59 (exact)
- Distressed Gold Pouch $29 (exact)
- Wool Topcoat in Darkest Forest $119 (exact)
- City Coat in Tawny Jade $114 (similar)
- Black • J.Crew Factory • Sold Out (exact)
- Metallic Heel Patent Ballet Flats $49 (similar)
- Olive Sequined Pumps $55 (similar)