The weekend before Christmas, Jeff and I spent a Sunday morning moving about the Third Ward and checking out the offerings at the Milwaukee Public Market. Getting in the holiday spirit, and always having a passion for sparkles, I opted for a neutral gray look with some shine!
I fell in love with this pleated silver sweater skirt from Levi’s as it’s a great length for Fall/Spring without having to wear tights, but gorgeous in the winter with sheer or opaque black tights. I paired it with a gray plaid sweater for a cozy but classic look!
I kept it warm and cozy with my gray wool moto jacket on top and a little dressy with my black heeled booties and sparkly clutch.
Our morning consisted of admiring delicious sweets and treats from the bakeries, grabbing breakfast from the West Allis Cheese & Sausage Deli, and picking up coffees from Anodyne Coffee Shop in the Milwaukee Public Market. It was a perfect Sunday morning on a wintry day in Milwaukee.
Shop the Look:
- Wool-Blend Plaid Crew • Banana Republic • $98 (exact)
- Express low block heel stretch booties • Express • $29.95 (similar)
- Levi’s Metallic Sweater Skirt • Levi’s • $59.98 (exact)
- Pewter/Jet Sequin Margeaux Clutch $69 (exact)
- Women’s Eileen Fisher Boiled Wool Moto Jacket • Eileen Fisher • $378 (similar)
- BNCI by Blanc Noir Faux Leather Moto Jacket • $31.50 (similar)
- Rag & Bone Wool & Alpaca-Blend Moto Jacket • Rag & Bone • $175 (similar)
- SPANX Luxe Leg Bootyfull Sheer Tights • Spanx • $38 (exact)