It feels like we’ve finally moved past the chilly temps and the snow that continued to pop up on the radar, and I am so ready for Spring/Summer weather! I love when the flowers and trees start to bud and blossom, because I feel like my wardrobe does too. I always love incorporating a floral print or details into my outfits, so when I saw this utility jacket with rose embroidery from local boutique, Hyde Park, I knew it would be a great addition to my Spring wardrobe.
As you know, I always love mixing and matching pieces that have obvious masculine lines, textures, or colors with hints of femininity and this jacket is a perfect marriage of the two. It’s super soft, worn-in feel is amazingly comfortable, and I love the idea of tossing it on over my favorite Levi’s tee for work or a plain white tee or tank for a casual weekend look.
Classic logo tee’s are very much on-trend right now, so pairing it with my Levi’s batwing tee in red with black print is a great way to be a bit matchy-matchy with the jacket, but also sport this comfortable tee.
Destructed denim is still very much on the trend radar for Spring 2018, and these Levi’s 501’s are so comfortable and fit perfectly within the trend. They’re not as destructed as some of the pairs I’ve seen on the racks, but with just a few hints of destruction and wear, they’re casual and fun.
I love this outfit for an easy day at the office, a casual night out to catch some live music, or an afternoon bumming around the city! Shop the look through the links below – I’ve included a few options in the jacket, since this one was purchased at a local boutique!
- Rag & Bone Military Zip-Up Jacket • Rag & Bone • $95
- Express embroidered parrot military jacket • Express • $59.99
- True Religion Brand Jeans Military Jacket • $249
- Levi’s(R) Four-Pocket Military Jacket • Levi’s • $89
- Maralyn & Me Embroidered Jacket • Maralyn & Me • $72
- Levis Women’s Levi’s Embroidered Jacket • Levi’s • $69.99
- J. Crew Metallic Bow Loafer • J.Crew • $69.97
- Ryan penny loafers in metallic leather • J.Crew • $148
- Crackled metallic loafer mules • J.Crew • $34.99