I’ve been loving playing with proportions and lengths in my wardrobe so far this season, and kimonos are a fun way to do that! I’ve seen kimonos in solid colors, bright floral prints (like this great pic from Express), and of all lengths and sizes. You can find long sleeve, short sleeve, drop sleeve, and all of the silkiest fabrics!
I paired this pretty pink pick with a solid black tee, white jeans, and my go-to platform strappy sandals for a warm (but not too hot) day.
Also super trendy in 2018 are big earrings – with fringes, tassels, layers, etc. so I chose this great pair of pink fringe earrings that pulled out the warm peach and perfect pink tones in the kimono.
Toss on a pair of pink-mirror sunglasses, and I’m good to go! Sadly, the exact kimono I’m wearing is sold out, but shop some similar pics below!
- Express Floral Kimono • Express • Sold Out (exact)
- Express Floral Tie Front Kimono Sleeve Top • Express • $59.90 (similar)
- Express Floral Kimono • Express • $47.94 (similar)
- Levi’s 711 Skinny Ankle Jeans • Levi’s • $34.99–39.99 (similar)
- Steve Madden Black Irys Platform Espadrille Sandals • Steve Madden • $49.99 (similar)
- Levi’s 711 Skinny Jeans • Levi’s • $39.99 (similar)
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Berkley Platform Wedge • MICHAEL Michael Kors • $98.95 (similar)
- Levi’s Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans • Levi’s • $34.99–39.99 (similar)
- Dr. Martens Blaire Adjustable Strap Sandals • Dr. Martens • $125 (similar)
- Sol Sana Tray Wedge Sandals • Sol Sana • $160 (similar)