Ahh, only a few days away from Valentine’s Day! For those of you that need to find a last minute gift, I’ve got a few easy ideas that you can pick up or get delivered before the big day. If you’re more into gifting experiences rather than things, make sure to check out local events and happenings that you want to do with SO or BF, and I’ve included a few of my recommendations for what to look for! Depending on how long you’ve been together, whether it’s love or lust at this point, or if it’s for your bestie, here’s some ideas that anyone will love…
For your Bestie…
- If they’re single (or taken)… Muscle Man Pillow, your new favorite book, or their favorite bottle of wine!
- If they’re taken (or single)… Ticket to a local wine/paint night, craft class, wine tasting, cooking class, or fashion show!
For the Wine & Champagne Lover…
- We Drink Bubbles “Bubbles Club” Subscription
- Ivation Electric Wine Aerator and Dispenser
For the TV / Movie Binger…
- Presto Orville Redenbacher’s Fountain Hot Air Popcorn Popper
- A subscription to Hulu / Netflix / HBO / Showtime – depending on what they currently have or don’t have!
- Ticket to a local film festival or the release of a movie you’ve been wanting to see!
For the Foodie…
- Krispy Kreme Conversation Hearts Box / Holey Moley Donut Bouquet
- Man Crates – Food Gift Crate (love the Bacon Crate, the Grill Master Crate, or the Morning Glory Crate)
- A ticket to a local cooking class, food & wine/beer pairing dinner, or food sampling event!
For the Fashion / Beauty Blogger…
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera
- Impressions Vanity Touch Pro LED Makeup Mirror w/ Bluetooth Audio+Speakerphone & USB Charger
- Impressions Vanity Premium Acrylic Makeup Organizers
- Impressions Vanity GlowMe 1.0 LED Selfie Ring Light for Smartphones
For the Beer Lover…
- BrüMate Hopsulator Double-walled Stainless Steel Insulated Can Cooler for 12 Oz Slim Cans (Stainless)
- A ticket to a local beer fest or sampling event.
If you’re shopping for your female long-term SO, you can’t go wrong a cute pair of shoes (if you know her style), a new handbag or purse, or jewelry. If you haven’t been committed too long, chocolates/candy, flowers, or treat her to dinner (out or home-cooked) will do the trick!
If you’re shopping for your male long-term SO, you can’t go wrong with updating his wardrobe with shoes, new shirts, or a nice jacket. If you haven’t been committed too long, a bottle of his favorite liquor/wine, chocolates/candy, or treat him to dinner (out or home-cooked) will do the trick!
Happy Hearts Day, lovelies!